On May 31st, GOOD+ Foundation will throw one of New York City’s largest family charity events that attracts over 1,200 people each year — the 2017 Bash. This year’s family-fun party features carnival rides and games, arts and crafts, face painting, balloon artists, and other kid-friendly activities. All ticket proceeds benefit GOOD+ Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing essential equipment, products, clothing, and services to parents and children in need. GOOD+ Foundation is also honored to welcome many mothers, fathers and children from some of their grantee sites.
For info on the Bash visit http://goodplusfoundation.org/ or follow us on @GOODPlusFdn on Instagram & Twitter or GOOD+ Foundation on Facebook!
* Entrance to the Event is at 59th Street and 6th Avenue
* Once you purchase your tickets you will receive an order confirmation email from Classy.
* Color-coded wristbands will be mailed to package and ticket purchasers prior to the Bash to the address provided. Purchasers are responsible for distributing to their guests as wristbands are required for entry.
* Package buyers will be admitted at 4:30pm
* General ticket holders will be admitted at 5pm
* The Bash is rain or shine – there is NO rain date
* All sales are final – we do not provide refunds
* Tickets are limited and based on a first-come, first-served basis
* Tickets can only be purchased on Classy with a credit card
* All tickets are tax deductible less $95
* A nut-free children's buffet will be served
* TICKET SALES ARE CLOSED